Watch This Demonstration Video
This project will show you how to build a 2 bike capacity compact vertical bicycle storage shed for about $215 dollars in materials.
It’s also the perfect size and design for a small garden shed or tool shed.
- It’s compact with a foot print under 4 feet square and under 7 feet tall.
- Portable enough to transport in the back of a pick up truck and move across the yard with a hand truck.
- Can be made modular so you can take it apart and move it in 6 big pieces if necessary.
- Bike shed features and demonstration video
- Designing a two bicycle storage shed for about $200 dollars
- Bike shed materials list and cost estimate worksheet
- Step 1: Build the floor
- Step 2: Build the door and front wall
- Step 3: Build the back wall
- Step 4: Build the side walls
- Step 5: Attach the walls to the floor
- Step 6: Roof
- Step 7: Finishing touches
- Buy these plans
- Cost: $5.94
- PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Instant download to your e-mail in PDF format
- 43 pages of instructions and drawings
- These plans have been written in great detail specifically for you – the inexperienced first time shed builder
- Click here to get more details on these plans
- Or click here to buy now by instant download
And it’s built out of materials and tools commonly available at almost any home or building supply store.