Update: April 22, 2014, Images coming in a few days…
I’ve had several of requests for a larger bike shed. So I’m working on few new designs.
- 4×6 low profile with a door on each end, about 5ft tall overall
- 4×6 low profile with double doors on the front, about 5ft tall overall
- 4×6 vertical bike shed like my original only larger, with storage to either side
- 4×8 with 2 doors, to store 4 bikes vertically
- If you have any suggestions please send me an email and I will try to include it.
These bike sheds will be included in my new lean to style shed plans that will be out by the end of June 2014, or earlier.
These original bike shed plans are large enough for many bikes but not large enough for all. These new designs will be able to handle any size bike. Plus I will show you how to customize them to any size you need.
Please sign up for my newsletter using the form at the bottom of the page so I can let you know when they are ready.
Original Compact Vertical Bike Shed Features And Demonstration Video
This project will show you how to build a 2 bike capacity compact vertical bicycle storage shed for about $215 dollars in materials.
It’s also the perfect size and design for a small garden shed or tool shed.
- It’s compact with a foot print under 4 feet square and under 7 feet tall.
- Portable enough to transport in the back of a pick up truck and move across the yard with a hand truck.
- Can be made modular so you can take it apart and move it in 6 big pieces if necessary.
- Bike shed features and demonstration video
- Designing a two bicycle storage shed for about $200 dollars
- Bike shed materials list and cost estimate worksheet
- Step 1: Build the floor
- Step 2: Build the door and front wall
- Step 3: Build the back wall
- Step 4: Build the side walls
- Step 5: Attach the walls to the floor
- Step 6: Roof
- Step 7: Finishing touches
- Buy these plans
- Cost: $5.94
- PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Instant download by e-mail in PDF format
- 39 pages of instructions and drawings
- These plans have been written in great detail specifically for you – the inexperienced first time shed builder
- Click here to get more details on these plans
- Or click here to buy now by instant download
And it’s built out of materials and tools commonly available at almost any home or building supply store.