Garage Plans + Blueprints
Buy Now - $19.95
These plans give you step by step framing instructions, complete with diagrams and dimensions.
They are designed for the first time garage builder with little or no construction experience.
- 1 car: 14x24
- 2 car: 24x24, 24x32, 32x24
- 3 car: 24x32, 32x24
- 4 car: 24x40
- Wall height: 8ft standard, 9-12ft optional
- Stud spacing: 16 inch on center
- Stud size: 2x4 standard, 2x6 optional
- Roof style: Gable
- Roof covering: Shingles standard, optional: metal, rolled, built up
- Trusses: Manufactured, available at most any lumber yard or truss company
- Maximum overhead door opening height: 7 ft (with 8 ft wall height), up to 11 ft (12 ft wall height)
- Floor: Monopour concrete slab standard, optional: wood, stem wall with concrete slab
Blueprints & Materials List
- Detailed materials list: So you can price it accurately, build it efficiently, and know where everything goes.
- Matching blueprints: Necessary for obtaining building permits and include the option for multiple overhead doors, pass doors, and window combinations plus various floor and foundation options.
Sample Garage Layouts
Garages Built With These Plans
Buy Now - $19.95
$19.95 Includes Plans + Blueprints For These 4 Garage Sizes:
This number represents the maximum number of cars you can park inside.
- 1 Car - 14x24
- 2 Car - 24x24, 24x32, 32x24
- 3 Car - 24x32, 32x24
- 4 Car - 24x40
You don't have to put all these doors in. You can use fewer doors if you like and have more space left over for other storage. Or add benches and have some nice shop and work space.
14x24 1 car garage
This garage has an 8x7 ft overhead door centered on the 14 ft gable end wall. You can install a 36 inch pass door and any number of windows on the other 3 walls.
24x24 2 car garage
There is a 16x7 ft overhead door installed on the center of any one of the 4 walls. You can install a 36 inch pass door and any number of windows on the other 3 walls.
This garage is square so you can install the overhead door on the gable end wall or a sidewall, depending on the look you want.
24x32/32x24 2/3 car garage
The difference between a 24x32 and 32x24 garage is the orientation of the trusses and ridge line. Both garages can have a 16x7 and a 8x7 overhead door on the 32 ft wall.
The 24x32 uses 24 ft trusses and the ridge line runs along 32 ft dimension. The 32x24 garage uses 32 ft trusses and the ridge line runs along the 24 ft dimension.
24x40 4 car garage
This garage uses 24ft trusses. The 40 ft side wall has 2) 16x7 ft overhead doors and you can install a 36 inch pass door and any number of windows on the other 3 walls.
Buy Now - Instant Download
In addition to all 4 plans & blueprints in pdf format you also get:
- Personal email help from me for all of your garage building questions
- 30 Day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't happy with the plans for any reason just send me an email and I will refund the purchase price.